COVID-19 VIRUS HELP
The Kootenai County Democratic Party has shared this list of resources and services available to assist individuals and businesses during this crisis.
- Federal Tax Deadline extended to July 15
- State Tax Deadline extended to June 15
- Coronavirus Tax Relief Payments of $1,200 per adult, $500 per child
- Economic Impact Payment Information Center
- Disaster Loan Assistance
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Business Dislocation Assistance
- Medicaid is reducing/removing barriers to the provision and receipt of medical care.
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children) can be used as usual.
- SNAPP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) is relaxing inventory requirements that grocery stores must normally meet.
- Unemployment Insurance benefits increased an extra $600 per wk for up to 4 months, and run for 39 weeks.
For more general information about the county and elected officials, visit the Canyon County website at www.canyonco.org
For information on statewide elections, visit the Secretary of State’s page at sos.idaho.gov